Select Page

Sales & Use

File a Sales & Use Tax Permit


Certified | Advanced | Pro Advisor

Sales & Use Tax

$205 Filing Fees Included

This permit allows you to charge sales tax to customers, pay sales tax and pay use tax. This is also your wholesale number, which gives you the ability to purchase items/inventory without paying sales tax.

Pay Sales Tax

Pay Use Tax

Wholesale Number

Collect Sales tax

Supercharge Your Business

Add On More

Other Items You May Need

SAles & Use Tax

 Permit $205

Workers Comp.

 Insurance $150 

Withholding Tax

License $150

Amusement Device

 License $250 


Insurance $175

Travel, convention

License $285

We Take Care of You

Get What

You Need!

Licenses, Permits & Insurance

Obtaining a business license, permits and state insurance coverage is now the law for all new and established business owners. A business license serves many purposes including having the ability to purchase wholesale, withhold and pay taxes, hire employees, unemployment and workers compensation to name a few.


Failure to register your Idaho or Washington company with the state could result in fines, notices, and the inability to conduct business.


New business owners should identify all licensing requirements that may apply to their business before beginning to operate. This can sometimes be tricky as there are a growing number of licenses and permits including, zone, occupational, resell, tax, health and much more.

Accounting Co-Op Since 2003

Get The Help You Need Now!

Making It Easy with Technology

Upfront Pricing | Responsive | Experienced



Call, text, e-mail, fax, or video chat with us. There is no need to waste time in the office.




Take pictures of your documents using a smart phone and send them to us by text or email.



We perform all accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll online for convenience and cost savings.