Select Page

Idaho & WA Business License

Sales & Use Tax Permit
Unemployment Insurance
Amusement Devise Permit
Idaho & WA Withholding Tax
Travel & Convention Tax
Workers Compensation

Sales & Use Tax Permit

Unemployment Insurance


Amusement Device Permit


Idaho & WA Withholding Tax


Travel & Convention Tax


Workers Compensation

City Business Licenses


Wholesale License

What's Included in Your Business License?

Idaho Or WA Business License

Obtaining a business license is now the law for all new and established business owners. A business license serves many purposes including having the ability to purchase wholesale, withhold and pay taxes, hire employees, unemployment and workers compensation to name a few.

Below is a list of state and federal departments that will be filed with when completing your application.


1. Sales & Use Tax Permit

This permit allows you to charge sales tax, and pay use tax. This is your wholesale number.


2. Unemployment Insurance

Allows you to have employees and pay into the state unemployment insurance fund. If you layoff an employee they can be qualified for unemployment benefits.


3. The Greater Boise Auditorium

Allows you to pay local sales tax on businesses located within the greater Boise auditorium


4. Amusement Device

Allows you to pay taxes and receive authorized decals to place on token operated machines.


5. Idaho Withholding Tax

Allows you to have an employee and withhold Idaho Income Taxes from their paychecks.


6. Travel & Convention Tax

Allows you to pay a tax on occupants of hotels, motels, private campgrounds and vacation rental properties. Required for any stay under 30 days.


7. Workers Compensation

his allows you to have an employee that is covered for unexpected on the job injuries.


Required By Law

Idaho & WA requires all businesses to file regardless of industry.

Failure to Obtain a Business License

Get a Business License

Failure to register your Idaho or WA company with the state of Idaho could result in fines, notices, and the inability to conduct business in the state.

New business owners should identify all licensing requirements that may apply to their business before beginning to operate. This can sometimes be tricky as there are a growing number of licenses and permits including, zone, occupational, resell, tax, health and much more.

Working With Us is Easy



Call, text, e-mail, fax, or video chat with us. There is no need to waste time in the office.


Take pictures of your documents using a smart phone and send them to us by text or email.


We perform accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll online for convenience and cost savings.


We have a secure drop-off slot and a pick-up box for anytime use day or night.